Salary: MPS 1 to UPS 3
Date Closes: 04/12/2020
Ref Number: OTH07352
Working Pattern: Permanent Part Time
Location: Coombe Bissett CofE Primary School, Salisbury
This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact the school direct for further information.
We have an exciting opportunity in our popular, small, village school for a job-share teacher in our wonderful mixed age Year 5 & 6 class. The vacancy is for 2 days a week. Applications from NQTs are warmly welcomed, but we would also welcome highly experienced practitioners. We are looking for a truly exceptional practitioner.
We can offer:
- children who love learning
- children who are fabulously well behaved
- a beautiful setting to work in
- dedicated staff work together to enable every child to flourish
- parents and governors that are supportive and are a valued asset of our school
We are looking for someone who will:
- be willing to embrace, support and develop the Christian ethos of our school
- be an excellent communicator and team player
- lead, inspire and motivate children
- have high expectations of themselves and others
- have a desire to improve their own practise further
- be or become a truly exceptional practitioner
Hours of work: Thursday and Friday (0.4)
(PPA provided within these hours but could be extended to Wednesday afternoon for the right candidate – 0.5),
Contract type: Permanent,
Closing date (and time): 12 noon Friday 4th December 2020,
Interview date: By arrangement with the shortlisted candidates during week beginning 07/12/20,
Commencement date: January 4th 2020 or as soon as contracts allow.
Find out more and apply
Visits to the school are very welcome but will be socially distanced during this unprecedented time.
Please contact Mrs Michelle Fiander in our school office to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack.
Applications can be posted to the school or emailed to the school.
Tel: 01722 718380, Address: Shutts Lane, Coombe Bissett, Wiltshire, SP5 4LU
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.