Class Teacher – 3 days per week
Salary: £28,000 - £38,810 pro rata (depending on experience)
Scale: MPS1 – MPS6
Date Closes: 11/09/2023
Working Pattern: Permanent Part Time - 3 days per week (inc ½ day PPA) 0.6FTE
This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact Coombe Bissett CE VA Primary School for further information.
Coombe Bissett Primary School is a small village primary school with 4 mixed age classes nestled gently within the rolling countryside just 3 miles south west of Salisbury. We are seeking to recruit an inspirational teacher to teach in our mixed Year 1 and Year 2 Elm Class.
We are looking for someone who can deliver the following:
- Has a passion for teaching
- Has high expectations for all children to achieve their best
- Highly motivated and inspirational
- Well organised and works pro-actively within the school team
We can offer:
- A supportive and outstanding Head Teacher, new to our school in September 2023 and a happy, hard-working team.
- Wonderful children with a passion for learning
- An opportunity for further professional development
If you are committed to making a difference to children’s lives and want to be part of a dynamic team then why not come and visit us to find out more.
Please contact Mrs Allison Brown, School Business Manager on 01722 718380 or emailing email@example.com
Find out more and apply
Closing date (and time): Monday 11th September 2023 12.00 midday
Interview date: Thursday 21st September 2023
Commencement date: week commencing 30th October 2023
- August 22 schools and academies job applicant privacy notice
- August 22 schools and academies job application form
- Equality and diversity monitoring form (to support application forms)
- Part Time Class Teacher Job Description
- Part Time Class Teacher Person Specification
Coombe Bissett CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.