We are delighted that Coombe Bissett was described as ‘a caring, compassionate and conscientious school where a child has a real opportunity to thrive’ in our very recent (May 2022) Ofsted Report.
Our friendly and supportive team would like to welcome another enthusiastic and dedicated TA – irrespective of experience – attitude is more important than altitude. All members of the team should be willing to support children throughout the school, but initially the role is likely to be with the younger children; helping them settle into school life. This role also includes MDSA duties, assisting children at lunch times and setting up and clearing hall.
|Salary range:||TA Role Wiltshire with a minimum start on Grade D Spinal Point 4-6
(£9.99 - £10.39 per hour) based on experience.
MDSA Role Wiltshire Grade B Spinal Point 1-2 (£9.50 - £9.60 per hour)
|Hours of work:||Total working hours 32.5 made up as follows:
TA Role 26.25 Hours Per Week
(8.30am to 12.00midday Monday to Friday)
(1.45pm to 3.30pm Monday to Friday plus
MDSA Role 6.25 Hours Per Week (12.00 – 1.15pm Monday to Friday)
|Contract type:||Fixed Term with the possibility of becoming permanent after 1 year
Term time only
|Closing date (and time):||Friday 8th July 2022 at 9am|
|Interview Date:||To be confirmed|
|Commencement Date:||Thursday 1st September 2022|
Applications are also invited from applicants looking for a Part Time role.
What do we look for? Are you someone who:
- has common sense
- is enthusiastic (with a positive mindset)
- shows initiative
- can keep calm (for your own benefit as well as everyone else’s)
- can help both children’s learning and emotional well-being
- have excellent communication skills
- can accept the support of colleagues
- can support others in the team.
What do we offer you?
- A fantastic working environment. The team is friendly and supportive – everyone is focused on supporting the children and each other.
- The children are delightful, the parents and community very supportive, and staff very friendly (and supportive & professional – can’t mention that often enough).
- A school that has a great reputation, being again judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted in May 2022.
If you can’t visit, please just phone for a conversation and have a look at the website www.coombebissett.wilts.sch.uk where you will also find the details of how to apply electronically.
Coombe Bissett Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.