Midday Supervisory Assistant
7.5 Hours per week, term time
Coombe Bissett Primary School is a small village primary school with 4 mixed age classes nestled gently within the rolling countryside just 3 miles south west of Salisbury. We are seeking to recruit a MDSA who relishes an opportunity to get involved in the life of a rural Primary School.
All about the role:
Midday Supervisory Assistant (MDSA)
Salary: £20,441 pro rata, per annum
Date Closes: 19th July 2023
Permanent Part Time
Monday to Friday (term time) 1.5 hours per day
11.50am – 1.20pm
We are seeking to recruit a part-time Midday Supervisory Assistant at our school.
We are looking for someone
- Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Supervise our children in their lunch time break, both in the dining hall and in the playground.
- Can remain calm, patient and who is organised and adaptable.
- Well organised and works pro-actively within the school team
Duties will include supervision of pupils whilst eating their lunch and at play in other areas including outside. Duties will also include clearing and cleaning the dining hall and equipment including light manual handling.
We can offer:
- A supportive and outstanding Head Teacher, new to our school
- Generous terms and conditions with a generous contributory pension provision
- Working with our wonderful children
- Training, if required.
- First Aid training, if required.
If you are committed to making a difference to children’s lives and want to be part of our team then why not come and visit us to find out more.
Please contact Mrs Allison Brown, School Business Manager on 01722 718380 or emailing
Find out more and apply:
Closing date (and time): 19th July 2023 12.00 midday
Interview date: Friday 21st July 2023
Commencement date: 5th September 2023
- August 22 schools and academies job applicant privacy notice
- August 22 schools and academies job application form
- Equality and diversity monitoring form (to support application forms)
- SCH034 - Midday Supervisory Assistant
Coombe Bissett CE VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.